30 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact us within 30 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Warmlinemail.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging, please send larger attachments to: email@example.com
2. After warmlinemail has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt.For example if the return shipping fee is 30 £, warmlinemail will refund the same amount of 30 £, to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not Dead On Arrival(DOA) , warmlinemail will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA(Return Material Authorization) return receipt slip will not be accepted.
3. Product returns must be via one of warmlinemail's approved shipping methods; our Support Center can provide you with further details.
Free 1 Year Warranty
warmlinemail warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during warranty period. If the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, warmlinemail will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a same or similar product depends on stock. And all products must be sent back to us.
What the warranty does not cover
- Any product, which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by warmlinemail.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the product's specifications.
- Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation and set-up service charges by any third party.
To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide
- An authorized RMA number(Return Merchandise Authorization), you can contact our sales representatives to get it.
- A detailed description of the problem.What happened? When? How? What steps you have already taken to resolve the issue? Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
- A technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement. If the problem is covered, you will be contacted with specific instructions regarding how the product must be returned for repair or replacement.